Master Planning is one of the most important parts of the interior design process. It is analyzing the overall design of your home or office that allows you not only to get exactly what you want in your space, but also an efficient and pleasant place to live or work.
In commercial and residential projects, Anita has experience and expertise in analyzing clients needs and creating floor plans with furniture and cabinetry layouts to answer those needs for an efficient and enjoyable space. Her motto is: “I design from the inside out,” which has proven to be extremely beneficial in both remodeling and new construction applications. Whether you are a home owner, a contractor, or an architect, Anita can help you with master planning.
Master Planning and Space Planning Steps
- Floor plan review and spatial relationship analysis
- Room layouts and renderings to help you visualize your space
- Furniture and custom cabinetry designs for each room
- Color plans including finishes for floors, cabinetry, and wall colors
- Furniture, area rugs, lighting, and accessory specification
- Window treatments, blinds, and shades for privacy and energy control
- Custom drapes and valances to complete your room design
Sample Floor Plans
Here is an example of the type of renderings we do to help the client visualize their room and make decisions that they will love when it is completed.
Floor Plan the client decided they liked.
Room Photo Before
Interior Rendering Illustrates Decorator Panels with Side Panel Drapes would look like
Illustrates Window Covering with Box Pleat Valance and Side Panel Drapes
This was the choice of client. Bamboo Rod with Hanger Style Valance on Rings
I have found if clients like the rendering, they will love the final product!
This process for designing homes, and rooms works so well and saves the client worry if they will like it upon completion.